This page describes the ways the sites are managed using the methods mentioned below in relation to the processing of the personal data of site users.
if users are minors (below 18 years of age), it is necessary for a parent or guardian to read the conditions listed below and approve them before using the site and its services.
THE DATA “CONTROLLER”
The data controller is Artcrafts International S.p.A. that can be contacted using the addresses provided in this policy.
Joint data controllers are the companies that own Brands mentioned in the site in question (ArtCrafts S.p.A.) as well as sister companies and partners that participate in the management of services provided by the site and answering requests from interested parties as well as providing information and sending marketing communications.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Following consultation of this site data relating to identified or identifiable people can be processed.
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this web site acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning, the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified persons but, due to its nature, could allow users to be identified through processing and associations with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the answer given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system and user’s computer environment.
The data is used to obtain anonymous statistics on the use of the site to check that it functions correctly. The data could be used to establish responsibilities for any IT crimes against the site and only in the event of this specific procedures aimed at identifying authors will be activated.
The LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING this data consists of the legitimate interests of the controllers relating to the protection of data security and correct functioning of the web site.
This is all the personal data supplied by users to the site for example when writing to an e-mail address indicated in the contacts area to request information and/or request a business information service and /or registering for a reserved area etc.
The legal basis for processing this data derives from the fact that the said processing is necessary to satisfy requests from interested parties and/or to comply with contractual obligations.
PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from as specified for browsing data, users are free to provide personal data requested during browsing to make demands to the company, to request informative material or other communications. Failure to provide the requested data may result in the inability to obtain what is requested.
DATA SUPPPLIED VOLUNTARILY BY USERS
On accessing the site for the first time users see an informative banner with a link to this document; by closing the banner or continuing to use the site the choice to continue with the site is recorded.
The optional, express and voluntary transmission of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails acquiring the sender’s address, necessary to reply to the requests, and any other personal data included in the message that, unless otherwise expressly communicated, will be kept for the time necessary to meet the demands.
Please note that the regulation provides for specific precautions for special categories of data (such as: personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation) and therefore users are invited not to include information relating to these categories in the initial contact request considering that in the absence of specific consent it may be impossible to answer requests from the same.
PROCESSING METHODS AND THOSE IN CHARGE OF PROCESSING
Personal data is processed using manual and automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected.
The processing carried out for web services on this site is done by people appointed by the Data Controller as well as external personnel appointed as Data Supervisors entrusted with technical management of the site and maintenance of the related systems. Specific safety measures are observed to prevent the loss, illegal or incorrect use of personal data and unauthorized access.
No data deriving from web services will be disclosed.
Personal data provided by users who send queries to the company or requests for information is used exclusively to provide the service or assistance required and is only disclosed to third parties when necessary for that purpose.
PROCESSING CARRIED OUT AFTER A CONTACT REQUEST, SUBSCRIPTION TO A NEWSLETTERS OR REGISTRATION
Personal data supplied voluntarily by users through the contact area or where present through subscription to newsletter services, or in the area dedicated to newsletter subscription/registration:
- is processed predominantly using automated tools to:
- ensure a certain and timely response and to meet the requests of users who, in the event of subscription to newsletters, have the right to interrupt the relative processing at any time;
- comply with legal obligations, rules and European regulations; comply with instructions issued by the Judicial Authority;
- power the system for public understanding that is necessary to check, improve and plan services that comply with environmental demands and constraints;
- postal and e-mail addresses provided can be used to send marketing and/or informative materials relating to products and services provided by the Data Controller, obviously with users’ consent; it is understood that users will have the right to oppose processing at any time;
- data could be processed by communication and marketing personnel, personnel in charge of maintaining information systems who have the task of ensuring the system works correctly, the confidentiality of data and backup operations, other employees within the limits of tasks given and as provided for by company procedures and other subjects that supply services that are ancillary to meeting users’ requests to the extent strictly necessary to carry out their tasks.
- data can be disclosed or made available to:
- subjects that can access the data under provisions of the law, rules or European regulations to the extent permitted by the same,
- other subjects that supply services for purposes connected to meeting users’ requests to the extent strictly necessary to carry out their tasks;
- sister companies connected for administrative and accounting purposes connected to meeting users’ requests
Please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required, failure to provide this data will mean it will be impossible to meet or answer users’ requests.
Unless otherwise duly indicated by interested parties the data provided will be stored for the time necessary to meet users’ requests and comply with legal requirements.
In the event of registration to some sections of the web site or subscription to some services the data will be stored until the same is cancelled, after which time storage will be continued only if provided for by law and in accordance with laws governing storage of administrative documents.
Where users have a contractual relationship with the Data Controller the data will be stored if pertinent to the same, for the duration of the contract, after which time storage will be continued only if provided for by law and in accordance with laws governing storage of administrative documents.
Contact details for which consent is granted to send communications of a commercial nature will be stored for 12 months after the last communication is sent or until users withdraw their consent